This job listing service is focused on helping people find permanent residence in Canada. To get housekeeping jobs in Canada, you will need to apply for the Canada Express entry program.
If you are looking for work as a cleaner or housekeeper in Canada, we have provided all the details and qualifications you need.
The Salary of a Housekeeper Canada
This job posting contains information about Canada Housekeeping salary and Benefits. According to the survey, the average Housekeeping Salary in Canada is $35,000. This works out to $18 an hour.
Entry-level housekeeper jobs start at $24,225/year, while more experienced workers can earn up to $50,000/year.
Duties of a Housekeeper
- Furniture and fixtures can be polished and dusted.
- A clean and sanitary kitchen is essential
- Clean and sanitize toilets, bathtubs, countertops, sinks and showers.
- Window washing
- Making beds and changing sheets
- Ironing clothes
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets, rugs
- Vacuuming/sweeping, polishing and mopping hard floors
- Laundry care: Sorting, washing and loading.
- Make sure your bathroom is stocked with toiletries and clean linens.
- Cleaning out your rooms
- Washing blinds
- Monitor cleaning supplies and order more as necessary
- Use vacuums, mops and other cleaning tools.
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Cleaning and steaming draperies
- Emptying garbage receptacles, and disposing of it
- Notifying the authorities if there are any repairs or replacements
General Housekeeping Works
- Bathroom Cleaning
- Kitchen Cleaning
- General Room Cleaning
- Change Bed Linens
- Oven Cleaning
- Refrigerator Cleaning
- Cabinet Cleaning
- Window washing
- Surface polishing
- Carpet Shampooing
- Wall Washing
- Pet Clean-Up
- Attic Cleaning
- Basement Cleaning
- House Sitting
- Recycle/Take out Trash